Hi 👋 I’m Pat, a Tampa-based marketing professional who’s passionate about driving results and growing meaningful brands.
My journey in marketing began by developing SEO content for agencies across the US, which ignited my curiosity for creating compelling narratives that resonate with diverse audiences. After graduating from Southern New Hampshire University with a BSc in Digital Marketing, I joined the marketing team at Frontdesk, strategizing and managing organic and paid media campaigns. Although my time was cut short due to COVID, I quickly landed a project management role at Threatpost developing new digital media products to serve global brands. My expertise then led me to join the team at Vert Digital as a Digital Media Planner collaborating on paid media campaigns with Fortune 1000 brands. After more than half a year in my role, I was invited to join the digital marketing team at Pegasystems, spearheading their ABM programs within the paid social and programmatic space.
Throughout my career, I’ve held various leadership roles, including VP of Communications, VP of Collegiate Relations, and President of the Boston Chapter of the American Marketing Association. Currently, I am on a National Committee for the American Marketing Association and on the Marketing Academic Advisory Board at Fisher College. I’m also keen on continuous learning; I have certifications in Google Analytics, Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Hubspot, and Project Management and I’m an MBA Candidate at the University of Miami.
Outside of work, I’m a big sports fan (Go Bucs!), enjoy spending quality time with my dog, Bowser, and volunteer with local nonprofit organizations.
My Journey Here
Digital Advertising Associate, Pegasystems
Digital Media Planner, Vert Digital
• Developed custom marketing and advertising solutions focused on a wide range of clients using search, paid social, mobile, and digital tactics/strategies
• Setup, optimized and trafficked digital media campaigns through self-serve platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Google Ads and 3rd Party Ad Servers/Tools such as DoubleClick Campaign Manager and other native tools
• Assisted and participated in new business pitches/presentations requiring expertise in Performance Media tactics/strategies with Paid Digital Media, SEM and SEO
Clients: Racetrac, First Watch, University of Tennessee, Amdro, Saia, Finstro, TruStile, RentPath (Rent.com, ApartmentGuide.com), Realogy
Product Manager, Threatpost
• Managed Threatpost’s diverse lineup of digital media products (webinars, ebooks, research papers, newsletters, articles, microsites, virtual events, podcasts); researched and developed new products to drive revenue and sponsorship opportunities
• Enhanced the performance of Threatpost’s product line; enewsletter open rate 31% above industry average and CTR 12% above industry average, webinar registrations and attendees up 100% YoY
• Worked alongside the sales team to implement quicker campaign delivery and reporting processes, increase the YoY client retention rate, and identified new partnerships that helped Threatpost increase revenue by 250% YoY
Clients: Palo Alto Networks, Cisco Systems, NordVPN, Fortinet, Imperva, Keeper Security, Uptycs, Cybersixgill
Marketing Specialist, Frontdesk
• Managed and restructured the Frontdesk blog that focused on a balance of event-based and monthly travel guides; used blog posts to increase the number of page views to vacation rental destinations by 24% in a four-month period
• Led the email marketing team in developing and launching campaigns using Mailchimp that reached an average open rate of 12% and CTR of 3%
• Managed Google, Facebook, and Instagram PPC campaigns using WordStream; increased impressions by 33%, increased clicks by 22%, and increased conversions by 95%, while reducing the CPA by 41% in a one-month period