At Threatpost, I joined the sales team as the Digital Media Sales Assistant. The Business Development Manager was looking for a post-sales coordinator with CRM, content, and email marketing experience that could help create a more efficient sales onboarding experience and manage the production of paid media campaigns. Within a year, I grew into a product management-focused role with a concentration in sales-driven business operations optimization. I also oversaw the onboarding of a new Business Development Manager in early 2021.
In my role:
- *Redesigned the Threatpost Today newsletter, increasing subscribers by 64%, monthly sends by 429%, monthly opens by 314%, and monthly clicks by 608% from 2019-2020
- Improved the operations management process for monthly virtual events, increasing registrants by 173% and attendees by 160% from 2020-2021
- Built out sponsorship product processes that reduced client onboarding time by 50% and increased retention
- Developed a marketing campaign management system on Trello, and invoicing and reporting system using Google Sheets to more efficiently track client campaigns, speed up invoice generation, and provide a seamless reporting experience for clients
- Created a CRM system and worked with the Business Development Manager to increase sales by 100% from 2019-2020